Effective September 2018: please read the updates/changes to our business (logistics, products, pricing, combining orders, other policies, etc) before placing your order -- you can find them HERE. Your purchase from TDC signifies your acceptance of our terms/conditions.
CUSTOM/MADE TO ORDER WAX OPTIONS/SIZES (available daily) -- ((EXCEPTION: UNAVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE NOVEMBER 15 - DECEMBER 31))
PROCESSING TIME IS 1-4 WEEKS (excludes day of order, weekends, postal holidays, and shipping time to you)
- Snap Bar (2-Pack) - approx 12-13 ounces total weight - $15.00
- Variety Bag (small shapes - 1oz or less each) - approx 12-13 ounces total weight - $15.00
- Wax Loaf (single pour/one color) - approx 14 ounces - $17.00
- Wax Loaf (with embeds/multi-color) embeds/design will be random - approx 16-18 ounces - $20.00
SCENT CHOICES/BLENDING OPTIONS
- You may choose up to three scents for your custom wax item (blending is optional) -- scents are not always blended at a 50/50 ratio since not all scents are created equal. I use my best judgement based on my experience/knowledge with the scents, but you are more than welcome to leave comments at checkout to guide me if you have a preference.
- Individual scent descriptions can be found HERE
- Wax Toppings: Glitter and/or candy sprinkles are available at no extra charge ((NOTE: Variety Bags will not receive glitter/candy sprinkles on every shape))
- Color Options: By default, we use color. A dye-free option is available if that is your preference.
COMBINED ORDER OPTION AVAILABLE (for custom/made to order wax options ONLY) - you MUST follow the instructions below to qualify
- As a perk for your patience, you may place additional orders during your 'processing time' to combine with your custom/made to order purchase. You may use the code COMBINEWITHCUSTOM to override shipping costs on additional orders. You MUST pay the shipping on your custom/made to order purchase. Any misuse of the code will result in your entire order being cancelled and refunded without notice, and any inventory-controlled products returned to stock where others may purchase it before you get a chance to repurchase. Tip: I'm very observant and good at my job, and the code itself leaves no room for accidental use ;) This code will remain active unless it becomes over-abused.
- If you forget to use the code and leave a note at checkout asking me to hold and combine, I am happy to do so....but....the additional shipping costs will not be refunded until your orders are complete and ship.
- IMPORTANT: if you do not use the code or leave me a note at checkout with your order, additional orders will NOT be combined! NO EXCEPTIONS! In fairness to all customers, please do not ask me to make an exception for you because you forgot.
- COMBINED SHIPPING CUTOFF: Once your custom/made to order purchase is marked "Complete/Awaiting Shipment" you can no longer have additional orders combined and must pay shipping for any additional orders. Prior to placing additional orders during your processing time, you must log in to your account to check the order status.
- You will be given an option to have your order shipped as soon as it's complete, or to have your order held the full 30 days so you can add and combine orders during that time.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO RETURNS/EXCHANGES! NO ORDER CANCELLATIONS!
WAX MELTS FAQ
- What kind of wax do you use? We use a custom blend of 100% paraffin waxes.
- Do I need to cure my wax? No! Your wax is ready to melt as soon as it lands in your mailbox. However, all wax can benefit from a little cure time, so you are welcome to cure if you wish. I'm not the boss of you ;)
- What type of melter/warmer works best with your wax? To get the best performance out of our wax, I recommend a 20-watt hotplate warmer. Any lower wattages may result in a weaker throw, and anything hotter will result in a shorter lifespan of the scent. Customers have varying experiences with different warmers, so I recommend that you try different styles to find what works best for you and your home.